AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Horizontal Curve iPhone application?

I sent her a link to this message. We'll see what she says.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Horizontal Curve iPhone application?

I've been thinking about playing with a cogo app for the Droid platform. My sister bought the developer package the other day. I'll see her this weeke...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Bids higher

A very small job. Only one fire hydrant on the plans. We are having some labor shortages out here. I wonder if that is a factor.

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 832
Reply
RE: Texas GIS Parcel Files (shapefiles, dxf, dwg,...)

TNRIS only has original surveys based on scanned in hand drawn maps. Individual regions vary on availability of data, depending on the level of sophis...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida's "checklist" used to determine de-regulation

Here's the headers I can read:1. Number of in-state practitioners2. Is not indispensable to the public health or safety3. ?? significant disciplinary ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 48sx

Nevermind. I thought you said Gx

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: schonstedt repair

Thanks all. The locators went into a box this morning and are making their way to Schonstedt Customer Care as we speak.

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 642
Reply
RE: Breaking News (down toward the bottom) Texas

Dual Responsibility BoardsWe had to start paying a bribe to Governor Goodhair last legislative session in order to keep our board from being merged wi...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Breaking News (down toward the bottom) Texas

Dual Responsibility BoardsTex Board of Archietypes and Surveyors. House Bill 24804 architects1 interior designer1 landscape architect2 surveyors3 memb...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 967
Reply
RE: Alternate Units in C3d labels

EXPRESSIONS! Yes.Success! Thanks Steve.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Alternate Units in C3d labels

EXPRESSIONS! Yes.Thanks Steve. I was able to google enough to figure out expressions would probably help, but not enough time to figure out how to put...

16 years ago
Page 85 / 102