AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Field Note Syntax

Andy, how bout thisYeah, I like the semi-colon. For Kris, obviously I left out a lot of info for the sake of brevity. I think the semicolon works with...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 1106
Reply
RE: Attacked by a partridge (ruffed grouse)

I've been attacked by wild turkey too... Or at least I felt that way the next day. 😛

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Friendly Friday Reminder

Just doing that this morning. Regular equipment checks and maintenance make for better results.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Descriptions - Use of colon and semi-colon

"the following four (4) courses: N 80° W 30 feet, S 10° W 60 feet, N 80° W 20 feet, and S 10° W 20 feet; thence leaving said building..."I use...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 567
Reply
RE: Steve Miller

Oh, and fwiw, I was referring to Steve Miller the Fort Worth area land surveyor, not the 70s rock legend.

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 997
Reply
RE: Loving County, Texas

They have a pretty good per capita income because just about everyone works for the county. Their insurance rates were a little lopsided because anyti...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D: getting 3d lines between points when I need 2D...

Easier AnswerGo to your prospector under toolspace, select the group of points you are working with, or even allpoints, right click, select properties...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Need data for classroom exercise

THANKS RANKIN!!!Oh, I also nominate you for Beerlegger of the week.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Need data for classroom exercise

THANKS RANKIN!!!Great classroom discussion and it was cool to compare your previous results with the rapid emphemeris to the precise which was generat...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Need data for classroom exercise

never mind, found your report

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Need data for classroom exercise

What kind of antenna and do you know your height from this setup?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Need data for classroom exercise

Thank you. Thank you. We will give it a try. I suppose the data returned will be in Montana?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Need data for classroom exercise

Meant to grab a file from the office, but spent the day in the field staking curb and gutter and was running late - didn't grab one.

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 702
Reply
RE: field traverse & COGO

Get you a smartphone and HP42 emulator.See [msg=59634]previous thread.[/msg]

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Property Clouded Title Problem // Missing Heirs

Yep. While we are a talented bunch and our professional education does include land law, our specialty is locating land. Title issues are dealt with b...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Horizontal Curve iPhone application?

Thanks AndyShe said her Java is lacking. Didn't get into the questions about the developer package since we are both at work, but will get back to you...

16 years ago
Page 84 / 102