AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Alternate Units in C3d labels

Nope, pretty much same result. Civil3d is a major paradigm shift in how stuff works. Unless I'm just not getting something, the LDD directions do not ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Alternate Units in C3d labels

OK, let me see if the solution above does anything for me...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Alternate Units in C3d labels

Hmmm... Not sure how to multiply the length. Are we talking about working in the text component editor? when I add the *.36, then my resulting label i...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Alternate Units in C3d labels

Ideally, I suppose the drawing could just be scaled down to varas and then the annotation labels changed to vrs., but it seems like there should be so...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1185
Reply
RE: Robotic TS Recommendations?

Kent, what is your average shot length on big projects?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Triumph, the Insult Comic Coyote

Jeff, I'm trying to remember if I had eaten breakfast that morning. Perhaps some chorizo and egg burrito drippings on my hand attracted his attention....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Triumph, the Insult Comic Coyote

No flagging.I did notice that the plastic rebar caps in a nearby 2 year old rural subdivision (eBay ranchettes IMHO) looked like something had been gn...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1030
Reply
RE: Ok, a poll

Til about 3 inches of sharpshooter was left. What is this "snow" you speak of?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: RAILROAD QUESTION!

Well, that advice is warranted for the price you paid for it. Good luck with your project.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: RAILROAD QUESTION!

I don't know, but a number 10 turnout is the minimum preferred size for slow speed sidings. 9 can save a little space and still accommodate longer car...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMUR MAPS

Thanks, Jim. I've been steadily drafting away and was hoping someone might have the answer at their fingertips so I wouldn't have to take the time.

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 436
Reply
RE: Plat wording

Interesting ConcernThey are still typically called additions, but it then becomes a replat of so and so addition to the city of blank. Again, your loc...

16 years ago
Page 86 / 102