AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Rassafrassin &%#

Ah-ha. I believe I have a set of "office field notes". The adjoining parcel to the south has the exact same bearing error in the common line. The nort...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 665
Reply
RE: Expert Witness TTT

Media LinkI forgot to mention that the print and tv media showed up at the courthouse just after I got there. Added a little to the sweat factor. Cour...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Sales Tax Question

I hear ya. You would think boundary surveying wouldn't be taxable either, but it is. Testifying about a boundary had me wondering.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Sales Tax Question

Comptroller office's helpline says not taxable. Has anyone heard different. Not that I don't trust them, but better to verify.

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 959
Reply
RE: Expert Witness TTT

And we're done!Sat on the back bench for a couple of hours while the l*wyers met in the judge's chamber. At one point, the court reporter came out and...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1045
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

The adjoiner perhaps think they have ripened possession. I'll leave that to the court to decided. Right now it's just a hearing. I don't think anybody...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 34
Views: 1528
Reply
RE: Ring Ring!!

8 projects on my desk and field crew time is being schedule into June right now. I need a vacation.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Note Syntax

AndyaLTHOUGH, i AM AMAZED THAT THEY GOT AWAY WITH A 0.77 ACRE SAVE AND EXCEPT OUT OF A PLATTED LOT (bUT THE LOT IS 19 ACRES). tHAT ALL HAPPENED BEFORE...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Note Syntax

AndyjUST AN alta FOR A RE-FI AS FAR AS I KNOW. nO NEW CONSTRUCTION OR PLATTING REQUIRED.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Note Syntax

Field NotesYep. In Texas, the survey is what you do on the ground, the field notes are the metes & bounds description of the property and the plat...

15 years ago
Page 83 / 102