AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Beer Leg gathering at the TSPS Convention...TTT

watt we have he ahThat's the exact quote I was thinking of when I posted last. It was getting late, I didn't know where I was going and rather than dr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Beer Leg gathering at the TSPS Convention...TTT

Somebody, anybody, pick somewhere.Well, I certainly had a great time tonight. In Fort Worth. By myself. Grumble.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Beer Leg gathering at the TSPS Convention...TTT

Someone pick somethingI'm getting in the truck and headed that way. See you in 5 hours.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carl "Norm" Correll take 2 @ earlier time FRIDAY am!

Couldn't get back into the office in time for the start but got into the middle. Would love to hear about this inquisition. Is there an archive for sh...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: chrisnik hounddog snooper.

Ignore negative polarity?Good thinking Jud.Don't get me talking electrical issues, it is a weak subject of mine. I have a working knowledge, but the t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: valuing a survey firm

Sometimes the phone number is worth more than the records. Depending on the rep of the company and how long they've been doing business with the same ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carl "Norm" Correll take 2 @ earlier time FRIDAY am!

I sure hope he finally puts the rest the question of blended versus single malt. And don't even get him started on the tequila talk.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: chrisnik hounddog snooper.

Ignore negative polarity?I see the add claims that the bottom of the fence post is negative polarity and the tops of irons are positive. So the device...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: New GPS

I have read your posts with great interest and congratulate you in your efforts. I would like to see the hardware tested in field conditions. Send a s...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Beer Leg gathering at the TSPS Convention...TTT

TSPS Convention Beerleg MeetupI'll be available then. Post the venue here and I'll look it up on my smartphone when I get close.Thx for the Pin.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: New GPS

Wouldn't mind experimenting with the Javad stuff, but it looks like we're going to bite the bullet and get a Leica Viva from Geomatic Resources in Irv...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: New GPS

I think I saw a link to your review on POB, but haven't looked at it yet.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Inserting Geo-referenced photos into ACAD

What about inserting an HTML code for a URL of the pic? Just a though.

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 21
Views: 1419
Reply
RE: Beer Leg gathering at the TSPS Convention...

I think I got a bush full of Pequins in the driveway. Will try to bring some along.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck Stolen

GPS Tracker on VehiclesYeah, I'm recommending a GPS unit. We had loggers when I was with Tri-Tech and they were helpful to prove billing questions abo...

15 years ago
Page 79 / 102