AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Tilley Hat

Depends on your face size. Try the LT9B Ruched Hat. Should keep you looking smart i the field or at a social event.:-P

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Rural Roads

If the road is prescriptive, aren't the side irons just witness irons to the center of the road? If you got title to the center, you got title regardl...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: This seems weird

What are those pictures on their website, Utah or Arizona? Never seen anything like that in Texas.

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1014
Reply
RE: Volume of The BIG Rock at Big Rock Campground NH

scottI don't understand why it can't be wireframe modelled and a volume computed from the model. Seems like it wouldn't be that big of a deal. If you ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Items/Brochures of Local Interest

Jeff, do you have a list of surveying equipment that is still available. I've had a lot of comments on my chaining kit (like, why the hell did you buy...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Sheriff Andy (Taylor) Griffith

One of my favorite, later projects of his: Brad Paisley's "Waiting on a woman" video link

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Post-Apocalyptic Survey Kit

Sling PsychrometerYeah, I could see where it would affect observations by a theodolite or ts, but not sure why it is included with a "chaining kit". I...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Post-Apocalyptic Survey Kit

Sling PsychrometerHey, y'all are ruining my rationalization for buying this cool gear.I'm not sure why I bought the Tycos psychrometer. Is humidity ne...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Post-Apocalyptic Survey Kit

Dang, gonna have to borrow someone's theodolite, tho.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 626
Reply
RE: Slide Rule

Both Ipod and Android devices have an app for that. Just go to your appstore and search for "sliderule".

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Darrell D. Shine, Texas RPLS 502, LSLS

I remember a mock trial at one of my early TSPS Conventions. The litigants were in it to win it and near the end they started coming up with affadavit...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Just flew in from Bismarck...

Yes. It took about 15-20 minutes to get the grades, congratulatory letter, certificate and pocket card. They had one folder for each test taker, but I...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Just flew in from Bismarck...

Ah, that looks simple enough.What is a little annoying for someone as OCD as I am is that it is RPLS in Tx, PLS in ND and other states vary on the nam...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Just flew in from Bismarck...

I started to post that last night but thought better of it. If I would have "just drove in from Bismarck", then I would normally say "and boy are my c...

14 years ago
Page 72 / 102