AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: RR valuation maps

1913 ICC Valuation Maps at TxDOT? Never heard of that before.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: RR valuation maps

Does anybody have a contact for a researcher to pull ICC maps? I had some pulled a few years back but I can not find my contact information. Thanks.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Monumenting subdivision lots - Texas

I've had lot corners knocked out two times already on a current townhome subdivision. I know the TBPLS had been discussing the requirements over the l...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: A chance to work with me!

I'd love to work in the field with you for a day, but I'd probably jeopardize my job and piss off my boss if I spent much more than that.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: She is still alive

Put her in the truck and take her to the vet. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying In Mexico

We have been approached about doing a scanning project in Puebla, Mexico. I've been to Mexico several times over the last 40 years and, while I stay a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Vicinity Map Source

After some discussion, it has been decided to involve our GIS department. They have plenty of current, publicly sourced data to generate what's needed...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 2999
Reply
RE: Enough Locks for Ya?

I used to drive Mr. Schumann's work truck. I think he had 3 key rings with 200+ keys. Probably 1 of every master key ever made. It might take a while ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Jefferey Opperman

Dang. Way too young. Jeff was instrumental in coordinating volunteer surveying services as part of the Space Shuttle Columbia recovery effort.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you deal with the heat?

I've got a big cooler and part of getting ready in the morning is filling it with ice and some water. I will also throw some clean bottles of Gatorade...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can you ethically survey your own property? Can you prepare survey for closing?

What I have typically seen in the past is that an RPLS will the field work and tech work and then have an associate review and sign the survey. You ge...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Interpretation

I'm multi-state registrant. This is in Oklahoma. No statutory RoWs in Texas that I am aware of.?ÿ And yes, easements must be prepared by a registrant ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Interpretation

Because I wasn't sure. I originally had it at 93 feet from the section line, but while I was waiting for replies, I decided to move it. It was over 30...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Interpretation

Yeah, I am showing the west boundary of the easement 60 feet from the Section line. It is a small town water company. I think someone was trying to pl...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 563
Reply
RE: field trip

Some people can't see the briar for the trees. As a first time rodman on summer break from surveying school, I did some similar work in Flower Mound. ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Plain

My client in semi-arid West Texas was complaining about the extensive erosion control he was required to install. He said the idiots at the city proba...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the largest surveying fine you've ever seen?

I have also faced the board investigator. I pulled a warning and a $3k fine. But i made a mistake and i admitted it. To continue my story from the ori...

7 years ago
Page 7 / 102