AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: NCEES RESULTS

Matthew,I took the two year surveying and mapping program at Tyler Junior College and was registered before Texas had a four year degree requirement. ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES RESULTS

Same here. When I took the test to get my professional license, it was not the NCEES PS exam. Too much stuff on there about PLSSia to be given in Texa...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Historical Aerials

Historic aerials has data back to 1938. I like the slide compare feature.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Paved-over nails

Pickaxe. Railroad spike and sledgehammer.Went out one day with just my sharpshooter shovel. Made a hole in the asphalt and found the monument, but it ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Bipod?

Bipods seem to require extra vigilence. I am constantly tightening the tips, constantly adjusting the thumb button spring tension. I suppose I have go...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ***Land Surveyors Wounded Warriors Charity Auction***

Haha. What is ±4¢? That's nebulous. :-DIf I were to go $244.038, would that be greater or less than your approximation of 4 hundreths of a dollar?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Line Roads 2, Oklahoma

If you took the NCEES exam, there was a non-disclosure agreement that specifically mentioned discussing the questions on an internet message board. I ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Line Roads 2, Oklahoma

The nondisclosure agreement was just the first two sections, right? I don't remember anything on the third section.

14 years ago
Page 68 / 102