AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: M.E. Spry

There are bootleg scans of the Spry book floating around. I will see if I can find a copy of it. As I understand, Chapter 10 looked for his heirs to g...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Request Form

I am the newly minted manager and I am involved on proposals. The form I want to create is specifically for use in our on-call service contracts. We h...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Request Form

internal. from the engineers. Need to get them to tell me what kind of project it is and get them thinking about what they need before the field work ...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1583
Reply
RE: OK PLS

Well, at my previous place of employment we had a key client who wanted to run a pipline through the stone of the midwest and I was told to get regist...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 447
Reply
RE: Misleading job ad

Exacta, coming to a location near you....oye-veyThe premiere surveying company in Texas?I think we have a contender for the right company name for the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree ID Help

I was thinking the possibility of a hybridized oak. The acorn is about 1". I didn't look all that close at the bark or structure of the tree. I'll hav...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 16
Views: 581
Reply
RE: Ice/Water Policy

Holy MosesWow, the hot sports opinions of the day. Wendell is going to have to outlaw conversation about politics, religion AND water. Call me biased ...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 73
Views: 2269
Reply
RE: DTM Conversion from CAD to Microstation

LandXMLIn doing some searching (thatcadgirl's website is pretty good), it looks like LandXML is the best way to swap data between the two. I've alread...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1399
Reply
RE: Inappropriate Fonts

What, no Tolkien Elvish?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Attention Austin Surveyor McMillan Esq.

I've followed Friend. Interesting situation down near Fort Stockton on some of those University Lands. There's definitely some potential lawsuits that...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TEXAS SURVEYORS Proposed Elimination of TBPLS Appropriations

**BiennialGot a phone call and meeting with boss while typing and missed the opportunity to correct my spelling.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TEXAS SURVEYORS Proposed Elimination of TBPLS Appropriations

It's the Biennel Session of Texas Congress!Guard your wallets, ladies and gents!"No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the Legislature is ...

14 years ago
Page 64 / 102