AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Our old pal Shawn Billings

It was good to catch up with John and Shawn both. I was a little disappointed that Deward K. Bowles didn't make it though. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS 2022 Round Rock, Tx

I'm taking my speedo! (NOT)

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 667
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1315
Reply
RE: Blanket pipeline easement in texas

I am not aware of any requirement for them to do so but if you ask nicely and have your surveyor provide the easement exhibit, they usually do.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: jobs in us

If you have the education, experience and work authorization, I don't see any reason why you couldn't get registered in the United States. Each state ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem I don't recall ever encountering before

I'm sure the utility contractor had the corners staked before he started construction. ???œ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: something in the water this week

I got a bottle of Blanton's for my birthday along with a bottle of Weller C.Y.P.B. It's an allocated product and a lot of times the stores won't even ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cadastral Surveying in your neck of the woods

Anyone that has been around this website or its spiritual predecessor, www.rpls.com, for any length of time knows of your jarrah pegs, didgeridoos and...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Consultant

I've been John Stahl's seminar. If I remember correctly, and as someone from a non-cookbook state, he seemed fairly well versed in such matters.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Defintions

I frequently reference Blacks as well as Decisions by Ken Gold, which is applicable to my survey work in Texas. Other references depending on where an...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Price per acre...

Mobilization fee as a base for every and then $xxx per acre for clear and open $xxxx per acre for briar covered swamp acreage $xxxx per acre for subdi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quasi-Legal descriptions being...

I've written many descriptions this year for zoning, city franchises and for annexation without stepping foot in the field. But I also add this note: ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 551
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 399
Reply
RE: Speaking of wells and septics

I had a crew do an asbuilt on a new commercial building and they tied in a sanitary sewer manhole that was way outside the SS easement and didn't matc...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Registered Benchmark

Not I. Registered in Texas since 2002.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Recognizing an implicit easement

That was my take from your original post. I must have misread it.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Recognizing an implicit easement

@williwaw?ÿ Ask the OP. Dedication for said uses was not to the public.?ÿ (Notwithstanding the potential for a prescriptive easement) If the lot wa...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Recognizing an implicit easement

I had to go back and re-read the OP, but apparently the Martinez Lake Development sold Tract H to a private company.?ÿ

5 years ago
Page 3 / 102