AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: WARNING! WARNING!

I was on a topographic survey outside of my home state in February. We had a rare snow event that postponed travel for a couple of days and when I did...

6 months ago
Topic
8 months ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1788
Topic
10 months ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1910
Reply
RE: M.E. Spry

I was surprised to see the Spry book being reviewed in an LSLS seminar yesterday so I decided to do a little more searching. There are a lot more arch...

10 months ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 2550
Reply
RE: Railroad Survey Advice

I've had pretty good luck on surveying railroad r.o.w on the tangent. Fortunately in the flatness of the part of west Texas I was working, there aren'...

1 year ago
Reply
1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 929
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 651
Reply
RE: Survey Truck Inventory

It might be blasphemy to some, but I would add in a water cooler. What's a kaiser blade (mmm-hmm)? I think that's a matter of nomenclature. ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Truck Inventory

Actually, we're planning to have a small 12v lathe in the truck so we can turn down the small trees and limbs that we cut down while clearing line int...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Land sale

They all took the weekend seminar about how to buy and sell houses to become a filthy rich millionaire. I own 8 properties including 2 houses and I t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Truck Inventory

So, I am tasked with getting a new chariot set up and stocked. I was looking for a checklist to make sure I am including everything that the crew migh...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ugh... First Day Back

Standard rule. Equipment always goes in the truck and NEVER on the truck. In the truck or on the ground but NEVER on the truck. Exactly. That's why...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Richard Abbott aka RADU

@noodles, I got a page-not-found error on your link. Here is one from the funeral home./p> Services start in about 2-1/2 hours.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS Past President Doug Turner, TxRPLS 3988

I had the pleasure to eat lunch with Mr. Turner last month at the TSPS Convention. Talked and ate and commiserated about health issues. He was on oxyg...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 989
Reply
RE: Richard Abbott aka RADU

I met Richard at least once in Dallas and on the way to dropping him off at his hotel, took him on a drive down the Kennedy 1963 parade route through ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Northeast Half of the Northwest Quarter?

@dave-karoly?ÿ I believe that is actually a Monroe Comptometer. The one we use at the trolley barn for counting the daily fares was electric. No more...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Updating an ALTA with final comments

The ALTAs where HUD is involved are the ones I get the most comments on. I can't remember how many revisions I had to the survey plat and the surveyor...

4 years ago
Page 2 / 102