AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Texas salaries

TSPS has done salary surveys in the past. Not sure if they have a recent one but you might check there.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

It just finished downloading. I think my internet connection was running slow, but it is 102 page file.My work was in Block 45. I forget which map I w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

I thought Cool and Luchini were working together or for the same client? Let me go reread and refresh my memory.(edit) And it might take me a while. T...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

It's my office building. Again, I have no idea what level of work they were doing. It just struck me as odd. .There's been a lot more survey working b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Unpatented.

Monte, post: 394532, member: 11913 wrote: I cannot speak for lands outside of Texas, but in Texas, any unpatented lands found must first be offered to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

I'm sure it's a piece of drill pipe. And yes, it's in the heart of the Delaware Basin shale play. Not sure what a P&A marker is.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Field Picture

With this talk about monuments and caps, I thought I'd share this recent find.i actually thought it was a piece of infrastructure or a parking bollard...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

Seriously... $955 for 10.2 acres. So what if it turns out be 9.72 acres. Can you get a better price in your state?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary line

Kent McMillan, post: 393959, member: 3 wrote: If the Harwells don't own the 10+ acres anymore, the Comal County Real Property Records don't reflect th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Payment for City Utility Easements

Property within the city shall be platted and regulated and controlled. Never by metes and bounds. That would be a violation.If the city refuses to pa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary line

Is it just me that thinks there is a small language barrier here?Also, as an aside to Mr. Harwell, you're getting a lot of good information from one o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

I learned that the purchase price was about $90 per acre. I haven't tabulated time yet, but I'm sure the cost of the surveying has exceeded that alrea...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary line

Peter Ehlert, post: 393827, member: 60 wrote: I really hate it when people use the term Due Diligence. It is so corny, just another catch phrase.[SARC...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Indian Meridian Access

RAGOODWIN, post: 393645, member: 490 wrote: and good luck on that test!- took mine 3 years agoJeez, Goodwin... it's not a competition. Seems like that...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

I sent the boundary survey results to the purchaser this morning. We will discuss possible solutions to the subdivision issues. The original subdivide...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

I think we've done a pretty good job of matching to past work including Murray Harris and Fred Armstrong. I've done a lot of stuff in the blocks to th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What was the name of that GIS Mapper

I'm at the point where I am ready to sit down with the client and discuss the situation and see what approach he wants to take. Not sure if he has any...

10 years ago
Page 28 / 102