AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 667
Reply
RE: Illegible Plat

Kris Morgan, post: 422187, member: 29 wrote: I generally call the company who prepared it and ask for a copy I can read and play it off on the courtho...

9 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Uggghhhh- Not him again.....

paden cash, post: 421590, member: 20 wrote: And while my Christian upbringing keeps me from wishing ill upon others, there are a few folks that I can ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

I completely agree. I think I have relayed finding McCombs second field book at the Briscoe which the GLO had no clue about. Even though it was a poor...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

I tried going to that place for lunch last time I was at the Briscoe and had to give up after 3 days because of traffic gridlock.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Block Lines in West Texas, Help!

Kent,FWIW, the UT Investments, Trusts, and Lands Office Records from 1880-1968 are archived at the Briscoe Center.A quick search of the index returns ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument - What is it?

Ryan Versteeg, post: 419726, member: 41 wrote: Look at all that flagging tied to it. Obviously it's a monument.Yeah, it looks like 3 different crews ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument - What is it?

Alternatively, it is possible a guy anchor for a drilling rig. I will check the RRC GIS map to see if it falls close to an old well.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument - What is it?

Peter Ehlert, post: 419724, member: 60 wrote: yup, the slot is for the guy wireany poles near by?No. I'm pretty sure it has been repurposed as a secti...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument - What is it?

Yeah, hulk prick was already suggested.

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 610
Reply
RE: Historical Well Location Data from Texas RR Commission

I don't have an answer to your question, but does it show up on their online GIS map? Some historic wells are shown per the "commisioner's map"

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Rule Changes

Kris Morgan, post: 417296, member: 29 wrote: Wasn't there another that allowed for electronic signature and seal???I'm pretty sure the link I followed...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 793
Reply
RE: Texas Suveyors and Bearing Basis with Static Observations

For boundary surveys I will give the data for the point of beginning, as others do. For easements and right-of-ways, I give the data for the control s...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

Kent McMillan, post: 415290, member: 3 wrote: Your guard cholla cactus seems to be staked a little haphazardly. I think I would place them slightly ...

10 years ago
Page 23 / 102