AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Ring, ring.....a little different.

I did enjoy land development and still do when I can get it. When it was a regular activity, I had an entire bookcase with copies of all the different...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone know how to print a negative of a PDF?

- Go to **Print** (Ctrl + P)- Click **Advanced Settings**- Check **Settings:** Custom- Click on **Output** from left panel- Under **Color:** select **...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Japanese Corner Marks

After reviewing my pictures, there is something new that I can add to the conversation. One thing that I like about the practices in Japan was what I ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Japanese Corner Marks

That's uncanny. Almost a year to the day to my vacation. Those marks are all over the place. I found one of the manufacturers and almost made it to th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Pointer" witness tree in Texas

She still exists in the land of facebook.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The Role of Land Agents in Early Texas Surveying

Kent McMillan, post: 411494, member: 3 wrote: Buchel County is one of the phantom counties of West Texas, a county that was created out of Brewster, b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NATRF and NAPGD

Wait, isn't NA-TeRF22 the succesor to NAD83 and NAPGD22 successor to NAVD88?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Riparian Rights - Abrupt Rerouting of Creek/River

Robert Hill, post: 410545, member: 378 wrote: Typically, avulsion as stated by the previous posters would be the principle that controls the boundary....

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 968
Reply
RE: Mont Clair, the Ephemeral Town

That's Stateline. Montclair is about 3 miles southeast. I think there was a restaurant or dance club there at one point but it never looked open while...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1263
Reply
RE: Wild Hogs - sorry no pics

You beat me to the punch on the collective nouns, HC.Animal Group NamePigs (General) Drift, DrovePigs (Boars) Singular...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Correcting Corrected Field Notes - TX

I would think that an LSLS would prepare CFN's along with an overall map and a report and submit to the GLO for their reconsideration. Whether or not ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Jan. 3, 2017

And, today is January 4, 2017. Apparently I didn't get enough practice yesterday.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Jan. 3, 2017

Just signed my first plat of the new year. Thankfully it was just my journal I mis-dated and I can line through that one.

10 years ago
Page 24 / 102