AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: The survey that keeps on giving...

paden cash, post: 450173, member: 20 wrote: I'm sure the old man will be as happy to see me as I will be to see him....;)Try to come to terms with him...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

Jules J., post: 450073, member: 444 wrote: Any Kent sightings?I spent time talking to Kent a couple of times. Kent Mobley that is. As for McMillan, w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

John's Saturday afternoon seminar was very good. But he almost set off a good old-fashioned RPLSToday argument. His words were blasphemous and vile an...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

I suppose the easiest is the hotel lounge, but I'm not going to be able to make it.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

I am headed over to register now. I will look to see what is nearby. I will be sleeping cheap at home in Fort Worth, so I will not stay late consideri...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: In the PLSS

R.J. Schneider, post: 449573, member: 409 wrote: .. In a standard Township you begin with Sec. 1 at the Northeast corner, then proceed West with the n...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

I know that I have no plans on Friday after going to Shawn Billing's demonstration at 5:30pm. I'd suggest after that. Not sure how long his presentati...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 26
Views: 2108
Reply
RE: today's Carlson Question...

Mine was acting wonky earlier. I was using DI to measure some distances and it keep ending the command after each measure instead of being in continuo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: For The Survey Parents and Math Legends

I was always like this MGM toon:

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Used Mylar, is it worth saving to sell somewhere?

FL/GA PLS., post: 447699, member: 379 wrote: Don,It will work as a vapor barrier and a Dog house insulator too. :)And it burns too. Not sure I would u...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: more serious than life or death....

Nate The Surveyor, post: 447489, member: 291 wrote: It really bothers me that at the CORE, of many disputes, is a cut rate survey.I mean, something li...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1903 Forensic Survey Map

Do you think they were trying to establish the location so to figure out which county to try the case in?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost my touch

The vault is on the southeast corner of Vicente and 24th, just down the block from Riverside Seafood Restaurant where I had brunch with my aunt and un...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost my touch

I was in S.F. this past weekend for the Municipal Transportation Authority's Heritage Festival. Got to see a lot of old transit and my ride on the Pow...

9 years ago
Page 17 / 102