AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Carry A Handgun?

Glock 43. First round is snake shot (Kris Morgan found it for me when I couldn't find it in stock locally) and the next 6 rounds are Federal HST 147gr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using this R10 case?

Drilldo, post: 454331, member: 8604 wrote: Believe me that is my preference. Try staying in Pecos Texas. There is one decent place where you can park ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 402
Reply
RE: Handwriting Interpretation Challenge

Tom Adams, post: 453691, member: 7285 wrote: Where's Kent. He's good at some of those note decipherings. I've seen a few others on this board nail o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handwriting Interpretation Challenge

[USER=9850]@Gene Kooper[/USER] It's in your inbox, but I don't recall seeing geological terms.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handwriting Interpretation Challenge

I've got it. I think it says "one" as in one of the rocks in the mound is marked NE1 (which is still weird). He neglected to say stone mound at the st...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handwriting Interpretation Challenge

Tom Adams, post: 453701, member: 7285 wrote: "was"?: "Thence East at 1385 and 1780 cross ca?ñons 1900 vrs a stone on N. side of Painted Mountain was ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 35
Views: 1537
Reply
RE: Map Check

The goal of the survey plat and property description is to help someone find the monuments on the ground. Is adjustment going to change the reported b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: allright, let's have this talk

Just because it's an ALTA doesn't mean it doesn't have to meet Texas Minimum Technical Standards.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Phone is ringing off the wall

It never really left for us. We had a big client who had already established their drilling budget before the slowdown. If you're not actively drillin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Found a rock

Tom Adams, post: 452633, member: 7285 wrote: Sounds like THAT Texas surveyor was right after all. Surveying in PLSSia is easy peasy.Let me fix that f...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 417
Reply
RE: Setups that make you go "Hmmmm..."

Bill93, post: 452296, member: 87 wrote: Probably not too unusual, but this is what yesterday's session needed, and a first for me. The disk is down th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: If it ain't one thing, it's another...

Well, hopefully you were rested from your nap. 😀

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1522
Reply
RE: Driveway Easement - Modification

Could you get in trouble for practicing law if you do anything other than provide the client with a revised description?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Am I a contrarian?

Frisco. Far north Dallas.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Am I a contrarian?

[USER=6521]@Shawn Billings[/USER], that was the seminar I missed your demo for.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1232
Page 16 / 102