AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Certified Corner Records - OK

FWIW it's a pipeline right-of-way survey. I am reviewing the Oklahoma standards to make sure we're doing it correctly.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1190
Reply
RE: Let's be careful out there

I didn't see any specific directions for contributions in lieu of flowers. The nearest survey program is at North Lake College in Irving.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's be careful out there

Sorry for your loss. I didn't know Jason, but some of my CAD Techs did. My condolences to your family.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's be careful out there

Jason Szurgot. I think his dad is a registered surveyor.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Hall of Fame

Yeah. The SOTW and Pictures folders are still there, but the data is not. Whoever was maintaining the list deleted the material when it was moved to a...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1061
Reply
RE: Surveyors Hall of Fame

I used to host the list on my website but I don't think the data is still there. I will look for it though.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas boundary monumentation

The centerline of the creek is a natural monument and I think would not require monumentation except that I might put a witness on the bank where the ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Neverending winter

OK. Well I admit I had to bring the tomatoes inside this weekend. I also did some construction staking over the weekend. It started out at 34?ø on Sat...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Neverending winter

I just noticed 3 small tomatoes on my biggest tomato plant. Onions are coming along and hopefully my bell peppers will flower soon.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Texican vara measuring tape

The Texas General Land Office has a list of tree abbreviations that they provide to LSLS or anyone who would ask I imagine.?ÿ My copy is dated 1959 an...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Red River Land Dispute - Gradient Boundary Bill - Texas & Oklahoma

Davey Edwards has started a blog and his first post was a report of his findings on the Red River boundary dispute.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this bad professional conduct?

Posted by: Daniel Ralph I started to reply to this but the angle on my right shoulder said: "If you can't say something nice it probably is not worth ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ARIZONA PLS

Dangit, Rick. You've got two more than me now.?ÿ I'm pretty close to having my LSLS application and project completed and I've put together an applica...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Prescriptive easement

Posted by: Dave Karoly What is a treadway? Just under 5 tons for a pair off an M-1 Abrams tank.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 395
Page 13 / 102