AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: NEc Sec. 25, Blk. C-19, PSL Sur., Reeves Co., Tx

I'm not sure how much exposure Twichell had to the PLSS system and whether it influenced his corner notation system, but his was definitely linear. Th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NEc Sec. 25, Blk. C-19, PSL Sur., Reeves Co., Tx

Posted by: R.J. Schneider "Error related to network status: 404 - Not Found"?ÿ First link busted. ?ÿ Yeah, that's a site problem. I put that link in a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NEc Sec. 25, Blk. C-19, PSL Sur., Reeves Co., Tx

No, the x4 and x5 is his monument identification number. All the monuments listed in his field book that he set or found got a letter and number ident...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NEc Sec. 25, Blk. C-19, PSL Sur., Reeves Co., Tx

Posted by: MightyMoe Is it the usual procedure to look at the field notes and?ÿgive them as much weight as the official typed office notes? This is su...

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Carlson Geodetic Traverse

Posted by: aliquot I use it every day and have never had any problems. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples.?ÿ Why are you using it if you are...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Geodetic Traverse

Posted by: ScottySantaFe ?ÿ In the OP, you said that you missed his bearings by 3".?ÿ Did you mean 3'??ÿ If you are worried about missing a 50 year ol...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Geodetic Traverse

For what it's worth, he was running east from a known point setting block corners. At Lattitude N 31?ø45'32.1" with an average elevation of 4000', he ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 684
Reply
RE: Friday Pincushion

This is the southeast section corner and I am staking off the west half of the section.?ÿ The southwest corner of the section is missing, so I will se...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Friday Pincushion

This section was created by protraction and the nearest original monument that was set was about 21 miles away. A special surveyor was brought in to c...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1236
Reply
RE: 1/4 Section Corners

Just west of Toledo, Ohio. Seems like it would only have 2 quarter sections and then lots for the remainder. I'm not familiar with surveying in Ohio, ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reporting Acreage

I think the answer is to point them to Texas Administrative Code Title 22 Part 29 Chapter 663 Subchapter B Rule 663.15 Precision and Accuracy ?ÿ Surve...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reporting Acreage

That's nice. I don't use it.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reporting Acreage

I don't say "more or less". I say "containing a calculated acreage of..."

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reporting Acreage

Property manager whose land we do a lot of work on in sizes from 1 acre to 640+ just sent over new plat standards that require acreage to 4 decimal pl...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Does it exist?

Posted by: arctan(x) I want another opinion about the easement labeled as a 30' road and utility easement along Dublin Road.?ÿ That's interesting. I d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New Texas RPLS

Some of it could be licensure by comity, but I think there are less people attempting SIT each year. I believe it is a sign of a disturbing trend.

9 years ago
Page 14 / 102