AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: PLSS question

The working theory is that he was using a yard chain (36") instead of a vara chain (33-1/3"). The state cut the survey off at the 80 mile reservation ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSS question

In the Texas & Pacific Railway Company Survey, ranges are known as blocks. Block 82 is the equivalent to R82W and is located just north of El Paso...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Oklahoma Riparian Question

Well, there's a reason for that. As you can see by the edit history, I called for the wrong quarter corner in my original?ÿ post. In my haste, I went ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Oklahoma Riparian Question

Project is coming to a close and I am preparing my CCRs. I'm wondering if there is any rule to filling out the form with regard to the corner name? I ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it hot where you are, today?

Pleasant 74?ø with a nice breeze. Not sure about outside, tho.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using a Kubota RTV 1100C?

Yeah, but air conditioning on a UTV? Also, I spent a few minutes searching this site for a thread on tires. It returned 37 pages of results but for so...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using a Kubota RTV 1100C?

Climate controlled utility vehicle? Seems a little extravagant for field work.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: One Plat, Two Owners

In Texas, a survey plat is the drawing that results from a survey. Field Notes are what are known as metes and bounds or a legal description. A simult...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 778
Reply
RE: Oklahoma Riparian Question

It's curious to me how local land owners and surveyors seem to ignore the fractional lots. In one particular section, the fractional lot that would be...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Oklahoma Riparian Question

More specifically, I am looking at Sec. 5 in T13N, R9W, IM in Canadian County OK.?ÿ I did look at the patents and they call for a mix of aliquot and l...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1071
Reply
RE: University of Texas Lands Block 30 and Block X (Crane County, TX)

Never mind on University Lands website. Apparently they lost or never had a map for Crane County. All they have is a GIS cartoon map.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: University of Texas Lands Block 30 and Block X (Crane County, TX)

There's lots of mess around there. I think that is adjacent to the State V. Flick case.?/p> ?ÿ Did you check the scrap file between Block 30 and Block...

8 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Texas easement monumentation

@peter ehlert I never finished listening to the podcast, but the comments I heard from the board members is to not require monumenting all easements. ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas easement monumentation

The stream of the meeting is online but I am unable to view it for some reason.?/p>

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Student: Data Collector

And here I am wondering why my data collection is not an app on my smartphone connected bluetooth to my instrument?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Curta Type I - A dream come true

I have a Monroe Comptometer in my warehouse but it was about a hundred pounds, runs off 110vdc and only adds or subtracts. Not very practical in the f...

8 years ago
Page 12 / 102