AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Long-Tailed Mice

I CAN be meanWe had an engineer who was a real pain in the behind. He was an intelligent fellow with ZERO social skills. One day I had been reloadin...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Kent

Not this yearWe are in the month or so of building a new house. The LAST one. All one level, all 3' doors, lots of open space. They call it an "Age...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 40 years ago today ......

I lived in an apartment complex just off Red Bluff not too far south of Gilley's (well before Midnight Cowboy).Andy

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Kent

That's the one listed in the paper. The largest contiguous private property in the U.S. is what it said. I wonder what size the plat would be at a 1...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Machetes - Again

I can't comment about machetes more than has already been stated. BUT if you're going through thick blackberry briers don't even try to cut them. Cu...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 1018
Reply
RE: 40 years ago today ......

I was there too (almost). I was with B&R in Pasadena at the Petrolyte plant and at the Goodpasture ship dock in the ship channel (across from the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: April 2105 - Photo of the Month

That's the setupsI always got. I have never been allergic to poison ivy or poison oak. BUT I'm not going to push my luck either.Andy

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ET AL, or something else

I agree with PaulNow or Formerly puts anyone on notice.Andy

11 years ago
Reply
RE: WORST surveying equipment ever used

K&EMicroranger, top mount EDM. EXTREMELY poor design. The weight of the unit was borne by the barrel of the gun rather than by the standards. I...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: here is one way to get your cables across the street

SteveI understand what you are saying but in the area where I practice I haven't seen any steel culvert that didn't corrode. We've tried bituminous c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: here is one way to get your cables across the street

ANDYou see why "wrinkled tin" aka CMP should NEVER be used as permanent crossdrain pipe. In this area 20 years is a long life.Andy

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Typicals in drafting/road design

South to North, West to East is (was) "normal". However there HAVE been special considerations to change that.

11 years ago
Page 96 / 139