Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
For us OLD PHARTSCutting line was inevitable. You cut the line LOW because you had to crank the angles, then you had to pull the tape for the distanc...
NateIf we're going to be "precise" then it is NOT a 1/2 inch rebar, it is a #4 reinforcing rod.Andy
DanAs is quite often the case it may not be an OSHA regulation. OSHA sets minimum standards. Companies can and do set standards above the OSHA min...
You're rightWe should never use "pin" or "pipe".I kinda like the one I hear around her on occasion, "Stob" (sometimes pronounced stawb).While we're at...
While I agree with what you did 100% I'd be willing to bet that in a few (maybe more than a few) years a monument will show up 40 feet away because "y...
But the way she did it you just set it up anywhere and then mark on the ground (sidewalk) where you set it up.Andy
How do you count the blows per foot?Andy