AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Surveyors in legal trouble again...

Georgia doesn't have a right of entry law and I spent 20+ years running the surveying department of an engineering company. The first thing I did whe...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1082
Reply
RE: Trucks...

sacker2, post: 331455, member: 1229 wrote: With an extended cab (suicide doors) what is your preference on the bed size ? I'm leaning towards short be...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Things to do to keep cool

Nate The Surveyor, post: 331079, member: 291 wrote: Bring water. (Ted, jump in the lake!) Drink lots of it. Add a little salt to it. I use Himalayan s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What size was that pipe, rebar, cap, post, bollard etc....?

I bought all my crews "diameter tapes" for measuring line sizes. Basically an inch is 3.14159... inches long. I would think most any engineering sup...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: We're going to have to stop with these "ring ring" posts...

paden cash, post: 330430, member: 20 wrote: Every time there is a flurry of "ring ring" posts, I start getting nutty phone calls...it's eerie. Enough,...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Shot Down

Rankin_File, post: 330223, member: 101 wrote: My airspace in relation to drones extends to the maximum effective range of the various weapons platform...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Proper way to stake a slope

rfc, post: 330208, member: 8882 wrote: If one wishes to communicate (via staking), to an excavation contractor the contour of the lip of a pond, and f...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Bought a goat

I've never bought one but I sold several steers while in 4H and FFA. If you figured all the time I spent raising and training those critters I think ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Good times

Brad Ott, post: 329085, member: 197 wrote: An e-mail that I just sent out: Hello Client, As you know I went out to the site on Monday (07.20.2015) thi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Locating PVC Pipe

It's been a while but one manufacturer (Schostedt?) made a unit that installed on a hydrant (opened) and sent pulses through the water line that was "...

11 years ago
Page 93 / 139