AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Deciphering Colonial Deeds

spledeus, post: 326586, member: 3579 wrote: I just had one today that was a peach. 2 acre lot with actual distances and two bearings! Score! Oh yeah,...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: If I ever get killed surveyin'..

Roach Coach, Botulism Buggy, Ptomaine Wagon. I have been on jobs where I'd have loved to have them. Then again I've seen some that I'd RUN away from...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Illinois Design Firm

Tommy, a few years ago I worked for a firm in an Atlanta suburb that required a $500 fee for every licensed person in the firm to obtain a business li...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Just about had it today...

You stay safe there. I'll take the heat, chiggers and ticks any day over what y'all have to go through. A nephew leaves in about two weeks for his e...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Resume embellishment

A "little" embellishment is one thing. What really bothers me is the outright lying that I've seen. Claiming degrees not earned, claiming work (fals...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RIP Chris Squire

My wife is in mourning. Yes was her first "Favorite Band". The first concert I took her to after we were married was Yes in Houston in 1977. Andy

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Superelevation question

vern, post: 324135, member: 3436 wrote: There may be a superelevation diagram in the plans somewhere. It is usually found sandwiched between the profi...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 805
Reply
RE: Egads!

Iron workers call that a "Drift Pin", yes it is used for aligning bolt holes on structural steel. An adjustable wrench with the end tapered like that...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What is everyone's opinions on dual license holders? (PE/PLS)

Sabre970, post: 322990, member: 7481 wrote: I'm curious as to what everyone's opinion is on those who hold a license in both engineering and land surv...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GA Supreme Court and Stream bufferzones

I'm normally not opposed to buffers because they do prevent a lot of sediment in streams. But in this case the streams were being inundated and the w...

11 years ago
Page 94 / 139