AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: The most touching survey(s) you've undertaken

I've never been in a hurricane but about 20 years ago a tropical storm "stalled" over south Georgia. 21 inches of rain in 24 hours, FEMA classified i...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The most touching survey(s) you've undertaken

This was before the beginning of the survey but... We had a contract from the County to relocate an intersection (it had bad geometry). The County h...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Markers

Here in the southeast United States wooden markers last a couple of years at the most. Rot and termites make short work of them.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: schools

I believe (not sure) that Troy State (Alabama) has a Geomatics option.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: hi

Welcome aboard. I'm afraid I am not familiar with Carillion Alawi, where is it?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: are you a 2-stater or a 48-stater?

In Georgia you "may" have to submit to Planning and Zoning. IF you place a statement that no roads and/or utilities were added the Clerk of Superior ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A few pics from the field

Dan B. Robison, post: 332653, member: 34 wrote: The 'builder's' gun looks like a Wild T-16 DDSM:beer::beer::beer::beer: Looks like a Lietz TM20C to m...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: USGS Quad printing plates

I've got a box full (+/- 100) of old (printing dates of 1910 - 1928) quad sheets that are crumbling. I'm trying to figure out a way get them to someo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: BLA request by will

Then keeping the plat and referencing it in his will I thought you were in a recording state. If so, don't you HAVE to record that plat, even if the...

11 years ago
Page 92 / 139