AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Question for the Engineer‰Ûªs here

Probably for the same reason that I've seen surveyors submit sanitary sewer as-builts with invert elevations to the thousandth. If the number is on t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: He did it anyway...

I remember jumping across a creek with a tripod and transit over my shoulder. Just as I jumped my foot tangled in a vine and down I went. I cannot t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Quality of older surveys

The quality of their work and the quality of their measurements are not necessarily the same. We had a surveyor here locally that didn't tape very wel...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Work hours and answering phone

paden cash, post: 337137, member: 20 wrote: I always try to make myself available to my close clients. I get very little after hours chatter, but whe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Grasshopper Chronicles Chapter 2....Know your Equipment

rfc, post: 337178, member: 8882 wrote: I think it's because I bought it from a concrete contractor. Do construction folks use feet and inches as a gen...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, chicken sh**

A farm near my hometown had one of the fields covered with the leftover mash from a distillery. I don't have any idea how well it worked as fertilize...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone shot down at Oklahoma Senator‰Ûªs controversial fundraiser

Blake, I understand what you are saying. I'm not about to go out and "hunt" a drone. However, here where I grew up farmers supplement their income b...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone shot down at Oklahoma Senator‰Ûªs controversial fundraiser

I spent Saturday afternoon on the edge of a peanut field attempting to shoot a few doves for supper. I can assure you that anyone dumb enough to fly ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Youngest and oldest

62. I first held the back end of a chain (tape) 40+ years ago.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Managers at larger firms...what is your day like?

Arrive early to make sure all the crews have what they need and are headed in the right direction.Check voice mails and emails for any changes necessa...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hovering clients

I once had a client like that. He would follow us around for hours sometimes. On one of his projects we got into a yellow jacket nest and covered th...

11 years ago
Page 91 / 139