AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: The reading was only off by 10 meters

Never had this happen with a "modern" gun but the old HP3800 would gain/lose 100 feet, depending on how you "tuned" it. If it close on the meter you'...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Just took my FS...

I don't have any idea how it's done now but 30+ years ago when I took the exam they did a statistical analysis of the test afterwards but before the s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A pretty slick new tool!

Smoky Mountain Knife Works shows 2 models (one $28 and one $30). I have bought knives from them in the past and have been pleased with the service. A...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings from NC!

Welcome fro another LS/PE. And I agree about the EIT. That was, without a doubt, the hardest exam I have ever taken in my life. Andy

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Today is a great day

Many years ago, when I first started surveying, I went out with the boss to walk a piece of property before the survey was to begin. Basically I held...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Riddles

I agree, it looks like sewer. Whether sanitary or storm I don't know.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Would you fire these guys?

At one place I worked if you were within 6 feet of water 3 or more feet deep you were required to wear a PFD (Personal Flotation Device). OSHA has no...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Navigating in the forest with a compass

DON'T forget local attraction. I have a plate and screws in my right (dominant) wrist. It DOES affect the compass. I have to take my watch off my l...

11 years ago
Page 90 / 139