AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: NC Impact fees Cities Charge for Water and Sewer a no no. Tap fees ok AT TIME OF CONNECTION.

We've had clients that had developers pay for an outfall line (client paid for surveying, design and easements) and then be reimbursed by those tying ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting Unstuck 101

Williwaw, post: 394703, member: 7066 wrote: You don't spend much time driving on ice or snow do you. Without 4WD I doubt you could make it out of my d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes a plan comes together

When I moved to Texas in 1976 Coors was not available in Georgia but it was in Texas. I thought OK I'll try it. I drank a lot of it. At the local c...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Thoughts on high end pin caps and couple other ideas.

Laser etching of stainless steel would probably be fine for most of us but there are quite a few that want/need to have point numbers on the caps on a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Right-To-Know Requests

Mark Mayer, post: 394107, member: 424 wrote: How many times did "Mickey Mouse" and "Elmer Fudd" visit that record room? When my wife was in nursing s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Georgia lsit

I don't know where they stand but Georgia Southern is exploring the Surveying Certificate program.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors asking for copies of surveys...

aliquot, post: 393773, member: 2486 wrote: You are right, the date on the survey does mean something.Of course no one should update the date for free....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Memories

Webbed feet, post: 393057, member: 10038 wrote: I was just perusing through some of these posts and started thinking back on a few of my more memorabl...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anniversary

One of those learn the hard way things. NEVER introduce your ONLY wife as your FIRST wife. She's put up with me for nearly 40 years now and I'm too ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Rant On. (New Mug, Yeti, Orca, Ozark Trail)

The reason they make them Jack Black bottles square is so they won't roll out from under the seat when you put on brakes.Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anniversary

paden cash, post: 392931, member: 20 wrote: I can remember my first Gammon Reel. Probably 1973 or 1974. The boss thought they were petty and cheap. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Right-To-Know Requests

Holy Cow, post: 392927, member: 50 wrote: Never heard of such foolishness. Nearly all publicly recorded documents are open to public inspection. The...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anniversary

Sneaking up on 44 for me. March of 1973, totally green, just cut line and toted stakes for the first month. Then I got promoted to rear chainman, wi...

10 years ago
Page 80 / 139