AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Aqua Survey Dip Needle

I destroyed one once. I was on my knees searching around in the grass so completely absorbed that I didn't hear the mangy dog approach until he snarl...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Western about a survey crew

I remember one TV show (The Rifleman?) with a scene of a survey crew. As the "bad guys" came racing toward them the instrument man THREW the instrume...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments vs Record

I just "re-read" Cooley and have even more confidence in holding monuments until proven to be a) not original, b) moved, such an obvious blunder that ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Safety Program

Monte, post: 395643, member: 11913 wrote: I don't mean to come off as a smart a$$, but I did used to have a danger sign on my wall, it read "Danger- S...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Replacement monuments

Bruce, a few years back (on the other forum) I stated that when we "reset" monuments after construction we set them where we found them, not necessari...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Walking on air

Holy Cow, post: 395112, member: 50 wrote: Well.........................not exactly, but far too close. Was a guest tonight at a regional meeting of e...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

I agree 100% and am afraid that some of this wisdom is going to be lost. As we see more and more one man companies I am concerned that wisdom is bein...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 634
Page 79 / 139