AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Atlanta I-85 Bridge Collapse

Roadhand, post: 421466, member: 61 wrote: I bet its open in 3 mosSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk DOT is now saying that it'll be open by June 15. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Uggghhhh- Not him again.....

paden cash, post: 421590, member: 20 wrote: we have our share of snake-oil-salesman-style surveyors around here I have had the "pleasure" of followin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Atlanta fire

One of the first nuclear power plants for TVA was delayed from going online for years because an inspector was leak testing wall penetrations with a l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Atlanta I-85 Bridge Collapse

Roadhand, post: 421466, member: 61 wrote: I bet its open in 3 mosSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk You may be right. Mattel got the contract.And...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Atlanta I-85 Bridge Collapse

Thank goodness I'm on the northwest instead of the northeast side of Atlanta. Upwards of 250,000 vehicles (each way) use that stretch of highway. Th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Can't swing a knife like I used to.

paden cash, post: 421156, member: 20 wrote: "Machete Elbow"....painful. Dr. Cash's prescription would read something like "Okie Toddie as needed for ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My Python Boot Was to Tight

Movin' to Montana. Me and the pygmy pony over by the Dental Floss bush. Old Frank was kinda weird but was one heck of a musician.AndyBy the way, goo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Curves?

Is that errors in the length of the curves? Perhaps a long chord instead of an arc? My big problem with "old" curves is not enough data to reproduce...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: City of Wanrer Robbins, GA passes drone ordinace

Warner Robbins is also home to Robbins AFB so that may have something to do with the ordinance.Andy

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Running across other surveyors...

Holy Cow, post: 418873, member: 50 wrote: Once upon a time................all really good stories start out that way......................I was finish...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Clarify Terminology For Me

The 30 foot offset is "usually" from a corner that cannot be set. like the center of a stream or the center of a road. We around here answer lots of ...

10 years ago
Page 74 / 139