AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: How stupid can I get

I can't say I've done exactly that but I HAVE left sites forgetting to complete other things. Almost always it was because I was already thinking abo...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Build it and they will come...

I just put my initials and the date.Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Replacement gas can spout

A Harris, post: 423937, member: 81 wrote: I've ordered those and they fit the old style red tanks.Also have a few of these heavy duty tanks Are those...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Its a rough Gig...

Paul Landau, post: 423313, member: 2526 wrote: I saw enough sunrises, prefer watching the sun set these days. I don't HAVE to get up before dawn anym...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Next weeks weather...

Better you than me. I hope you have plenty of warm dry clothing.Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Curious neighbors

One of our crew chiefs once told a nosy neighbor we were surveying for an underground airport. Unfortunately the company name and phone number was on...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking forward...

Welcome back. I finally pulled the plug and "officially" retired in January of this year. I'd been "easing out" for several years and just finally s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tennessee Subdivision Abandonment

Tommy, I'm sure it varies by state, but I would think that unless the subdivision was dedicated and the roads accepted by the City/County that it does...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing Poll

I can't explain it but I've seen it work too many times not to believe it "can" work. Not always, but it has been used to locate non-metallic lines t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying for Immediate Family

I surveyed my father's farm along with another RLS and a helper. I did all the research, computed and drew the plat. The other RLS had been a roomma...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Protecting against sun damage

whitey1371, post: 422656, member: 10111 wrote: I also really like those Columbia long sleeved fishing shirts. Nice and thin but they have great covera...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Protecting against sun damage

I am a survivor of melanoma. My dermatologist found it early. I am now five years out so I only see him 3 times year now. If you work outside you ...

9 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1139
Page 73 / 139