AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: 170 year encroachment

In Georgia condemnations don't necessarily make it into the Grantee/Grantor dockets. I've had to search through years of old records of government pr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Australia names their corners

The corner of Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina is called "Ellicott's Rock". Actually the Chattooga River is the line between Georgia and So...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Trees

I worked at one company (not very long) where the crew chiefs identified ALL trees as either pine or oak (palm to the face). I used to carry a copy o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay finds. Generally old codger stuff...

My wife and I updated our wills a few months ago. The attorney we used was also a Land Surveyor for whom I worked 35+ years ago. Sitting on a shelf ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Someone in Western Kentucky is Starving

paden cash, post: 416777, member: 20 wrote: I think you're right.If all you want to cover is payroll and taxes, you can get really cut-throat. But yo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

thebionicman, post: 416088, member: 8136 wrote: I prefer to use the outside diameter (and call it such) as our statutes describe monument requirements...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: R/W Monument gone wrong

eddycreek, post: 415646, member: 501 wrote: I've got 83 RW monuments to set on a street job in Murray, Ky. Ky. now requires these. This is what happ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

Jim in AZ, post: 414976, member: 249 wrote: "In other words the R/W monuments (concrete monument) are ignored..."So can I ignore all the private surve...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

lmbrls, post: 414743, member: 6823 wrote: Yes Andy is correct that this is the position of GDOT. I have asked GDOT numerous times for a copy of this w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT boundaries

Brian Allen, post: 414527, member: 1333 wrote: Yep. I wonder why the general rule is and has always been, monuments set to mark boundaries, and having...

10 years ago
Page 75 / 139