AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: WEATHER

I've reached the age and the point in life where I like temperatures (Farenheit) as close to my age as possible.?ÿ You superlatitudinals are looking t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cheaper than a shiner

Yeah, but 50 years ago I don't believe we were too worried about the melt value. Andy

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cheaper than a shiner

And pennies get "shinier" the more they get run over.?ÿ We also used concrete nails, before I had ever heard of a Magnail. Andy

4 years ago
Reply
RE: If You Find A Bent Tree In The Forest

@Bill93 when I first saw the title I thought of the 8th of November.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from FL

Welcome.?ÿ I just got home (Northwest of Atlanta) from LandoLakes.?ÿ The weather was great but it looks like I brought some cooler/wetter weather when...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Designed pin cushion?

?ÿ This is adjacent to the next lot so there was no reason NOT to move the property corner to the PC/PT.

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1758
Reply
RE: We need another category: dumb stuff you hear

As-built has two different meanings to a surveyor and an engineer. To him it's a red stamp on the plans that show any mark ups where an inspector docu...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: View from the field

Neither of us would get anything done though.?ÿ Oh I'd get something done ...... but it wouldn't be work.?ÿ My wife would love to live in a place l...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calamity of a survey

Early in my survey career we performed a boundary survey that looked a lot like that.?ÿ We had found the monuments on both properties except the one t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Crossing

Locally, Cary, NC, is known as the Containment Area for Relocated Yankees. They brought money, though, so they're welcome. In the areas of North Ge...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements (in VA in particular)

@aliquot Manholes make pretty dang good monuments for the center of an easement.?ÿ 10 feet (or 30 feet for construction easements) on either side of t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements (in VA in particular)

@holy-cow?ÿ For 20+ years I surveyed for and prepared easement forms for utilities, mostly sanitary sewer lines and water lines.?ÿ While I agree that ...

4 years ago
Page 7 / 139