AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Does everyone deserve to own land?

IF AND ONLY IF you can contain all that crap on your property. Streams have this bad habit of flowing onto property owned by others. If you want to ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Peer reactions to a phone call

@cee-gee?ÿ That reminds me of a fellow I worked with one time.?ÿ His quote was, "I made a mistake one time....I thought I was wrong and wasn't".?ÿ Of ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Peer reactions to a phone call

My FIRST response when someone says there is a problem with a survey is, "Let me look into it and I'll call you back".?ÿ Then I do my research, check ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Platted rights of way versus original monuments.

30 or so years ago I came across a similar but opposite situation.?ÿ We were surveying for the design of a widening project.?ÿ R/W monuments on a Stat...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Consistent, but still wrong

That's one reason I've always liked to have someone else review my work.?ÿ Especially since computers took over drafting.?ÿ I've looked at a plat on t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Utility locator training....

Even when you can see a utility you can get in trouble.?ÿ A firm here in Atlanta did a topo on an existing car wash site.?ÿ They opened the meter box ...

4 years ago
Page 6 / 139