AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: No RING RING this time

I left a tripod on the sidewalk on Peachtree Street in Downtown Atlanta one time.?ÿ Believe it or not it was still there the next day. I also left a ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA

What's even more fun is when a client's attorney requests a boundary survey and we agree on a price.?ÿ When the survey is complete and copies are deli...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Who can request a survey

A taking via eminent domain may have been planned, but as I recall it hadn't been completed, and the survey was to determine feasibility of the route....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, Ring---Your guys surveyed the wrong place

What do you mean it costs $xxxx.xx??ÿ You were only out there for one day!!!! Of course they don't see the hours in the record room, the calls to oth...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What are these.....

Thanks.?ÿ I wasn't aware of that.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What are these.....

Cypress wood is expensive.?ÿ It doesn't rot and is insect repellent.?ÿ Just a few years ago there were people who were retrieving cypress logs that we...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What are these.....

Good old Bald Cypress.?ÿ The knees are for getting air to the trees when the roots are submerged.?ÿ I believe it is the only coniferous tree to shed i...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do if forced to retire?

While I wasn't forced to retire I did, well almost.?ÿ I work about 8 hours per week visiting construction sites analyzing and reporting on sediment an...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: This guy would be breaking the law in my state...

My father always made me put back all the dirt that I had dug out when tamping posts into the hole.?ÿ It was a real pain but that post was tight. And...

4 years ago
Page 8 / 139