AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Local County Protocols

Are they not public records? I would approach the Clerk and if no relief is found approach the County Commissioners/County Attorney and mention the p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for wording

This may be obvious, but does the plat close? If not does placing the error on that line match the fence? Just my initial thoughts.Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thoughts on side jobs

Your employer may have a problem with his insurer over "moonlighting". Don't ask me the cite but there has been a case where the company was sued (an...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggestions for underwater survey

I don't know what kind of budget they'll be working with so I'll just toss out what I've done years ago. We drove temporary H beam piles on either si...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing Right of Ways Conveyed via Strip Description

Stacy Carroll, post: 439592, member: 150 wrote: Andy, I've heard the same thing about the road being "The" monument. My question is: Has it ever been ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pincushions?

I nearly did that one time. We had completed the traverse, computed the "missing" corner (no signal from dip needle in the middle of a gravel drive) ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing Right of Ways Conveyed via Strip Description

In Georgia you trust the location of R/W monuments at your own risk. They are good evidence that the right of way is "around here somewhere". Even t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Loosen a Rusted Bolt or Nut

R.J. Schneider, post: 436909, member: 409 wrote: F@#^@^ welders. Remember being told to move a welding ground further down the deck for a project. The...

9 years ago
Page 68 / 139