AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Peace in the Valley

Holy Cow, post: 446254, member: 50 wrote: [USER=3579]@spledeus[/USER]You are correct. The facts are what we believe them to be. Once in a while some...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

I did plat review for a couple of local counties a few years ago. I DID NOT check the values shown against any record documents, that is why you hire...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Party Chief stories.

I didn't work with that crew but I was told by the crew that one crew chief would take a short nap after lunch every day. He would sit in the truck, ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Party Chief stories.

Paden, we probably didn't cross paths but would have gotten along well if we did. I had one crew chief who hated Gammon reels. He did his string up ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hyannis Port

Beautiful view.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I thought I had seen it all

Stacy Carroll, post: 443191, member: 150 wrote: A licensed surveyor not far from me proudly shares his GPS "control" coordinates and elevations with o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Forget Trig as we Know it!

John, post: 443224, member: 791 wrote: I will be taking bets on how fast this country moves to a "far simpler system". I've already got dibs on "Never...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I bought a Surveying Company today

Scott Zelenak, post: 442389, member: 327 wrote: You hiring?I only need off during fishing season. When is it NOT fishing season?And Congratulations D...

9 years ago
Page 67 / 139