AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Forum Updates for 2018-01-10

I don't have an IPhone so I can't comment on that but I do like the other visible changes you've made.?ÿ Thanks again for all you do.?ÿ Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing book...

Posted by: foggyidea I have the 1971 version, from when surveying was easier, there's only 4300 review questions. ?ÿ I was given a copy of that one by...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pythagoras

@mathteacher, I attended a really small school (47 in my graduating class).?ÿ Our course work (or at least its organization) was simpler.?ÿ As a fresh...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: C&G Dongle

It's been a while but the last time I spoke with Dean (Goodman) he was living in the north Georgia (maybe North Carolina) mountains and had nothing to...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Southern Middle TN

I took the Tennessee exam in Murfreesboro a few years ago.?ÿ Welcome to the Board. Andy

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Why get a survey

We went to survey a lot with a new home on it.?ÿ The block it was on was about half completed.?ÿ We found the front corners, set up on one, sighted th...

9 years ago
Page 62 / 139