AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Georgia - Need a License to do Construction Staking or no?

As the former head of the surveying department for an engineering company I can tell you we worked with several companies that staked for construction...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Some urban canopy stats

Atlanta has the nickname, "The City in a Forest".?ÿ For those that have flown in to Hartsfield you can see forests in all directions.?ÿ But as far as ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The Morganza Spillway and the Atchafalaya Basin

Thanks for the input from someone who has knowledge about the issue.  Oh, and it's good to hear from you again. Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Chariot of chariots

That kinda goes with the "Dually" pickup I saw that was lowered (like almost to the ground) with +/- 22 inch low profile tires.  Defeats the purp...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Winter

The Palmetto bugs are good too.  They're kinda like roaches but bigger.  Your weather predictions look a lot like ours for the next week. A...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: I took the FS Exam today.

30 years ago when I sat for the EIT I said the same thing.?ÿ I had been out of college for 10 years and was SURE I hadn't passed.?ÿ I made a 71.?ÿ I h...

7 years ago
Page 48 / 139