AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 1336
Reply
RE: Viral conjunctivitis

We used to use "Gentian Violet" (sp?) on cows that got it.?ÿ Purple liquid that stained EVERYTHING it touched.?ÿ Maybe you'd look good with a purple f...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Question on Client - Surveyor Relationship

I agree with A Harris.?ÿ As a Land Surveyor our responsibility is to determine the correct location of the line or corner, to the best of our ability,...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: what fee? whose fee?

I don't know which is worse, small towns or BIG cities.  Generally, in small towns, you can sit down and talk to Public Works Director, City Engi...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Update on Antique Equipment (H.M. & J. Pool)

Looks like a great present(s) to me.?ÿ Now you can definitely follow in the footsteps of the original surveyor.?ÿ Congratulations on your birthday you...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hey y'all.

Welcome from Georgia. Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's helper

Not to mention a little Father/Daughter time which is invaluable.?ÿ Enjoy, they grow up WAY too fast. Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Thank me later

We were down to below 1,000 pollen count yesterday for the first time in about two weeks, but today it's back up over 1,400.  I love Spring thoug...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: 30 minutes of peace and quiet

I've never lived in the snow belt but I had a friend who grew up just outside Iron Mountain Michigan, he said they had two seasons.  Winter and t...

8 years ago
Page 49 / 139