AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: "Not For Construction" Plans - Stake 'em or no?

@scott-ellis I've done "Fast Track" jobs too.  Of course back in those days we had to sign "pour sheets" before concrete could be placed.  ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the bearing?

@just-a-surveyor Unfortunately that is far from the worst plat on record from that time period.  Tom Williams did do some decent measuring, he j...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Breaking in a new helper.

I have, on more than one occasion, hired rodmen with absolutely no experience.?ÿ I found it was easier to train them correctly (or at least my way) th...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How hot is it???????

@williwaw I fully agree.  I had a small melanoma removed from my temple a few years ago.  Luckily it was Stage 1 and had clear margins (aft...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Vineyards and Marijuana

@a-harris My wife and I used to collect wine glasses from various wineries/vineyards that we've visited.  I even have one form the southernmost ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: This is typical around here

Steve, the subdivision in Kennesaw, around KSU,?ÿ was designed by Welker & Associates in the early 1960s.?ÿ When I worked there in the 80s, 90s an...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you deal with the heat?

Admittedly pleasant that day (grin). Andy

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you deal with the heat?

We arrived in Windsor the weekend before the Royal Wedding.  Thankfully we missed all the hype and were in Scotland the day of the wedding. ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you deal with the heat?

Williwaw, it's all relative.?ÿ We were in England and Scotland last May and they were complaining about the "heatwave".?ÿ It got all the way up to 72 ...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 789
Reply
RE: Buried utilities question

If there is a "standard" it is regularly ignored.?ÿ I've had crews probe into MULTIPLE pair phone cables less than a foot deep.?ÿ I've cut my own phon...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Equipment For Sale - Everything to Start a Conventional Crew - Pics & Price Saturday June 29

David, Are you retiring??ÿ?ÿ And how in the world did you get to Orlando, the last I heard you were on the Panhandle.?ÿ I am retired now but still kee...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Surveying on TV

On the "Rifleman" (I believe it was) that the "surveyor" had to leave in a hurry so he just grabbed the tripod, with the transit still attached, and t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Just Chillin'!

From so far south in Georgia I could almost see Florida I can say we're glad we don't live in a place where it gets below freezing for more than a few...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Just Chillin'!

That little one was just trying to stay cool, out of the sun. Andy

7 years ago
Page 47 / 139