AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Dealing with unreasonable people

I can tell you one way NOT to handle it.?ÿ We were staking the back property corners of a subdivision (true lining) when we hit about 3 inches into a ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: A more permanent TP

@holy-cow That's what corn cobs are for. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: A more permanent TP

It's even better (?) when someone sets more permanent control points for you.?ÿ About 40 years ago we had cut out all the lines and set hubs and tacks...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Basis of Bearing...

For years, "Bearings based on one magnetic observation and turned angles."?ÿ Find any two adjacent monuments and rotate to the called bearing.?ÿ You s...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Livestock eating flagging liability

Never had problems with livestock but I got chewed BIG TIME while staking for construction in a paper mill.?ÿ Staking lines or corners I marked up the...

6 years ago
Page 36 / 139