AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Anyone here once used a Tellurometer?

They were used in our "Advanced Surveying" class when I was in school (nearly 50 years ago).?ÿ It would be set up on top of Kennesaw Mountain and the ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Flipping the bearing

@james-vianna There was an old surveyor here who showed interior angles.  His work was decent and easy to follow. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Ethics and Conflicts of Interest

And in Texas you have the Sam Houston Institute of Technology. (grin) Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: PS Exam Expectations?

Since mine was 40 years ago I sure can't give specifics but State law and regulations would certainly be high on the list.?ÿ Mine was all hand written...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The office view this week

@flga My wife says the mountains during hurricane season and then maybe Florida later.  She officially retires tomorrow so maybe some time late F...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Ethics and Conflicts of Interest

About the only "recreation" that actually pays its own way is a skeet/trap range.?ÿ Of course you have to have room for one to operate safely.?ÿ I WON...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The office view this week

@flga I'm headed to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks.  Well, it's actually Huntington Beach State Park, but it's close.  

6 years ago
Page 35 / 139