AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Old Apple Trees

I used to keep a tree identification book in my truck all the time.?ÿ As an aside, I was extending an existing street and pulled the old field books f...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Traveling During the Age of Covid

@john-putnam All of the Georgia State Park campgrounds are open.  We went camping at one this past weekend.  It was full of families with ch...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: You have to know who to talk to

@holy-cow I (we) will have to look into supplementals next year.  My wife will retire in February and our (good) insurance will go away. &nb...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Apple Trees

@holy-cow Do you get the "worms", actually caterpillars, on your Catalpa trees? Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: You have to know who to talk to

@paden-cash That reminds me of one of Jerry Clower's routines.  He said his wife talked him into having a colonoscopy.  He said that doctor ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Amusing Monument Description

@john-putnam I don't know about spruce but I know that Privet will sprout from cuttings.  We had done a survey for a sanitary sewer line and used...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New Office View for a while

That reminds me.?ÿ Several years ago we did a topo at a local General Aviation airport.?ÿ I have no idea why but the specs called for 0.2 foot contour...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: UPPER or Lower?

@mightymoe For me it was a hold over from 2 years of Mechanical Drawing in high school and the required drafting courses in college.  We were req...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Tale of two counties

Georgia is getting there.?ÿ All deeds and plats since about 2005 or so are scanned and available on a website run by the Superior Court Clerks.?ÿ It r...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Ethic

Several years ago my wife had a patient come in for a physical.?ÿ He was 80 years old.?ÿ She asked him when he had last been to a doctor and he said a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Cool video

They did a good job.?ÿ I certainly appreciate their effort. Andy

6 years ago
Page 37 / 139