AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: How much is gas where you are?

I was living in Pasadena, Texas during the gas shortage.?ÿ It was really ironic to be sitting in line at a gas station within sight of dozens of milli...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How much is gas where you are?

@holy-cow Having come from a farming family and still have close relatives who farm that HURTS!!?ÿ Farming has been a boom or bust business for years ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If this doesn't imbue a tremendous sense of

The 3' wide island really sucked..... I believe the most scared I have ever been while surveying was being between two trains going in the opposite d...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Push to letter

Not the same but similar.?ÿ I argued with the lady who ordered all our office supplies because she wouldn't order legal size file folders.?ÿ Her reaso...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The pink paint man

We even used spray chalk for a while.?ÿ Sometimes we would dip the manholes, mark the depths beside the lid, and then come back through locating them....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If you're going to commit fraud, don't be stupid.

Hey.?ÿ I could send him a Tennessee stamp that's only been used once.?ÿ Of course it has been lapsed for 10 years but it IS round. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Surveyor

I worked petrochem with Brown and Root back in 1977.?ÿ Petrolite corp. in Pasadena, then the Goodpasture grain dock in the Houston Ship Channel,?ÿ I d...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bent rebar- what do you do?

2 or 3 depending on the bend, how vertical the portion below ground is, and if I CAN straighten the bar. Andy

5 years ago
Page 15 / 139