AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Madson 'Words of Wisdom'

@not-my-real-name You've actually MET Ted Madson haven't you.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Asking for a friend

@brad-ott I've seen suspended accoustical tile ceiling hung using that method. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Asking for a friend

It was a paper mill and not a water treatment plant but I was asked to place a benchmark for the boilermakers.?ÿ The equipment I had was a Dumpy level...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Learning from our mistakes

@thebionicman A little over 20 years.?ÿ I do not set off metal detectors in the airport but it sure deflects a compass needle. The strange thing is t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Learning from our mistakes

@richard-germiller I have a plate and screws in my right wrist from a fall and break about 20 years ago.?ÿ I have to hold a compass in my left hand to...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse

I don't know for sure but I'd guess that the PVC is connected to a drainage structure on the deck. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

@not-my-real-name The firm for whom I used to work had to institute and "no moonlighting" policy for essentially the same reason.?ÿ The insurance comp...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you handle this?

If you do decide to produce the drawing BE SURE to note where you got any information that was not supplied by you.?ÿ I have no problem placing my sta...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

You can bet there isn't 1000' difference in elevation around there. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I learned a lot about the business from that...

I made a mistake once.?ÿ I thought I was wrong, and wasn't. YEAH RIGHT. I have certainly made more than my share of mistakes, errors and combination...

5 years ago
Page 16 / 139