AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Unwanted, wanted phone call

I've never lost a phone but I did lose pager (remember those?) out in the woods one time.?ÿ No cell phones so I had one of the fellows go to a nearby ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: For the older crowd: How much money is enough to to retire?

I, too, worked hard for what I have and my wife worked just as hard as I did.?ÿ I came to the realization about a year ago that I'm not going to live ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree identification

Many years ago we were extending a street in a residential subdivision.?ÿ After we staked it I went looking for the temporary benchmark that had been ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing survey crew ~ last seenƒ??

I'll have to show you the pictures of my father's "pet" gator some time.?ÿ He could call him (her?) up on the bank to be fed.?ÿ When the gator got up ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: When you realize you left your water in the truck

In my best Ted Dura voice - "You don't need no water, drinking it just slows you down". Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Questions I get asked as a land surveyor

Underground airport.?ÿ Now that got attention. Andy

5 years ago
Page 14 / 139