Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Me too BillMy house sits right on top of two drainage basins. If MY house floods there are going to many houses around me that are under 20+ feet of ...
PerryI heard the same thing to avoid snake bites. Don't go where the snakes are. DUH!!!Andy
I know of 3 in Georgia. All 3 do good work and don't mind getting dirty when called for.Andy
What's the name of the race track at the Arizona Intitial Point?Great pics by the way ;>)Andy
Great pictures Deral. A bobcat may not sound like a woman screaminng, but I can tell you from experience that when heard in the dark it can make all ...
There used to be a lot of these type reservations in the Metro Atlanta area. Usually though they were for denying the sale to "Colored" people. I kn...
Non Illigetimus Carborundum.Andy
I'm spoiledBut with GIS coordinates on the lot corners to the 16th decimal place why would you want to survey it? Just compute the line for splitting...
A two part epoxy works well. More expensive but the "good" stuff will last a WHILE.Andy
QuestionIn the second photo, underneath the tripod on the right, is that the metal box for a Dietzgen 20 second transit? I ran one for a while about ...
After speakingto someone who was involved in the case it APPEARS there is more to the case than was posted in the newspaper (surprise, surprise, surpr...