AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Neil Armstrong

When he landed on the moonI was on an airplane that had just landed at O'Hare. The pilot held the plane while the passengers went inside to watch the...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What was your favorite survey vehicle, and why?

Having worked far an engineering company for over 20 years we never knew from day to day exactly what equipment we might need. So we kept the truck f...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: another successful construction job completed

Congratulations DavidThe first superintendent that I worked for got me in a habit. When the last concrete pour is made he'd pitch a coin (usually a s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Witness Tree Mark

RichThose pictures could have been taken on the farm where I grew up. Dummy me, I used to break all those old terra cotta pots that collected the tur...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Heres a new one

WelcomeI'm sure you'll learn something. Now whether it's right or wrong I can't guarantee. I've picked up some good tips and gotten some different p...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How to solve Equipment problem?

Years ago we were staking a residential subdivision for sanitary sewer. The contractor came in with his track loader to clear the line. The loader r...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES Payment

I don't know about Oklahoma but the Tennessee State exam WOULD NOT allow the the use of the 48 (or 41). ONLY NCEES approved calculators, and yes they...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Excessive use of spray paint

That must be one BIG gas line.Andy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Clockwise versus Counter-clockwise

I don't know if it should be REQUIRED but I have always (well almost always) followed the clockwise convention. I was taught (many years ago) that it...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Surveyor Workplace Drug testing

I've been tested 4 times in the last 5 years. The last three times were for companies where they were grounds for immediate dimissal for a positive t...

14 years ago
Page 119 / 139