AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Pennsylvania Pincusion

[sarcasm]Was there room between them to put yours in the correct location?[/sarcasm]Andy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Layout 3" 5" total station

While the equipment today is much more precise and probably more accurate, I've laid out miles of roadway, footings and anchor bolts, structures up to...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES, Georgia Hydrology, and Georgia State Legal

Welcome to the roster of Georgia LS's. Now the learning really begins.Andy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pounce

I believe the one in the photo had a ring at one time, it just fell off. Our mylar came "pre roughened" to accept ink. If you erased (electric erase...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Timely Templates

I keep a piece of one in my wallet. When the end split I replaced it and took scissors to the old one to make it the size of a credit card. Fits wel...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 73
Views: 3569
Reply
RE: Carlson Legal Description writer?

Although I haven't used Carlson lately, it used to be that the descriptor for the point was placed in the Legal for the point.Andy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Everybody else does it...

LarryThe Clerks of Superior Court in Georgia just had a pretty major overhaul of the legislation covering their duties. The following will get you to...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Too hot to survey

Aw now. TDD would be out there cutting three miles of line through kudzu, blackberry briers and Cherokee rose and NO WATER. You're right though, no ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Do owners ever rely on Right of Way monuments?

StephenThe BIGGEST and most noticable monument is the center of the road. I have worked with the Georgia DOT on widening and improvement projects and...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Do owners ever rely on Right of Way monuments?

MitchOn MOST of the State Routes that I have worked with the contractor is paid to set the right of way monuments. A surveyor may stake them absolute...

14 years ago
Page 120 / 139