Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: How do you like to double angles
The only problem with"doubling" angles with a transit was the tendency (and I was guilty) to double the angle in your head and "force" the reading on ...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Re-writing Property Descriptions
I understand what your are sayingand agree with a lot of it. But, if we are just going to repeat the bearings and distances from a previous descripti...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Gearing up the GAKs
Great picsof some great equipment. You do need a mule to haul of it though. And NO I did not mean your girl friend.Andy
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Thanks to Scott Zelenak
Amen and AmenAndy
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Ran into this guy today
BUTThey eat RATSAndy
14 years ago
Forum